sally header2

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gee, another meme

I'm feeling very meme-y these days. Frog-o-phobic tagged for this one and I had never seen it before! Digging into the archives for this one...


Link 1 is a little bit of FAMILY: My big brother just got a new job as a co-pilot for a commuter/feeder airline connected to one of the major airlines. He should be flying his first flights within the next week. With people on the planes and everything! Quite a big change from the last time he came to visit me.

Link 2 is a little bit of FRIEND: I don't usually blog friend related events because, well, I usually can not be bothered to find my camera cord to upload the pics in a timely fashion. Pictures from "RockBand Night" aren't as exciting a month late. Instead, my super awesome best friend/college roommate/maid of honor came to visit last fall!

Link 3 is a little bit of YOURSELF: This post covers a number of my grad-student neuroses.


Link 4 should be YOUR LOVE: The ol' wedding from May.

Link 5 can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE: This blog started as a knitting blog although knitting gets very little blog-space anymore. I am still purling away and am actually working on my first sweater.


Since I didn't really tag anyone specific yesterday (although am happy you are going to do it Field Notes!) tag LuckyBuzz, Geeka and Field Notes (again)!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Field Notes said...

He he.. I intended to, but ended up doing a David Letterman style year in review Top 10 best 2007 things :)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home