sally header2

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Antibacterial spray is my bff

Yesterday was the first day all semester I cancelled class. I'm still sick too. I hate being sick. Well, there was no way I was going to make it through more than 15 minutes of lecturing and figured it wasn't worth it for them or me. Today, I got to my office for my 8:30 meeting, although the student never showed up (she cancelled last Thursday too....giving me 20 minutes notice. Unfortunately, I have a 30 minute drive from home). After trying to work and spending about half the time just staring at my desk feeling like crap, I came home and slept for 2 hours. I did finish writing half my lecture at least. Now to finish so I can sleep more.

In the spirit of the season, here are some of our decorations around the house! Our 'Christmas Hibiscus' is still flowering this week!and the rest of the living room...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

How festive! I hope you feel better soon.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home