sally header2

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Great night planned

We've been drinking spirits lately. After this years month full of Pumpkin Ale(s), it is no-beer land in our house.
Specifically, this drink has been my favorite. Even in a fish glass!
Pomegranate Martini (ok, not a real martini but pomegranate flavored vodka cocktail is a little wordy)
Equal parts vodka and pomegranate liqueur. Splash of orange liqueur.
One of these and Project Runway tonight. Ah, end of semester, how I love you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

That sounds tasty, if a bit strong. Is there anything non-alcoholic in it?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Laurie K said...

very nice fish glass! Alas, I have not been able to hop on the pomegranate-love train. I think I like the regular fruit ok, but the juice tastes like socks to me.

I do want to drink more cocktails, though!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh. Sounds delish! (And I love the fish glass!)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home