sally header2

Monday, November 19, 2007

Are you serious?

I love the undergrads here. They wear the stupidest things.
Seen today during my exam on a female student...

Absolutely hideous and rather unnecessary.

5 better ways to spend that $130:

1) Dinner for 2 somewhere swanky

2) Booze

3) Merrells (if you are buying boots, buy BOOTS)

4) 2 pairs of jeans to wear instead of those leggings you've got on

5) Donate it to an animal charity to make up for the fur trimmed coat you've got on

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger hgg said...

Leggings should be banned in public places. Not to be worn outside your own home.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

MOON BOOTS??? Oh man, that's the awesomest. In concept only, of course. In execution... not so much.

I would prefer them if they bounced.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I had moon boots............back when I was a kid and they were in fashion. The linning would come out with your foot when you took them off. But they were warm and very practical in the snow belt of my youth. Who knew they still made them!

Mom

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think 1984 just called and it wants the moon boots and leggings back! Seriously. :)

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shudder. Horrifying.

(But oh, do I ever love the Merrells!)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home