sally header2

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Help me scrape the mucus off my brain

I have been plugging along at the grant proposal as best as possible. It is not going well. Currently, I'm in the "Is it even really worth it, because I will not get funded anyways so why bother" stage. Talk about a foul mood.
Officially, I have 13 pages written. There is an 8 page limit though so the page revisions will continue and as I finish sections they will go in the InaDWriMo page count. It goes to my advisor tomorrow as my progress on it has come to a standstill.
I'm just really freaked out by the fact that it is supposed to go somewhere important. It is keeping me from focusing on my project while I try to write something I think they might want. Crapshoot really. Boo. Hiss. Whining. Done.

In other news....there is no other news. We haven't heard back about the big paper yet.

Back to work. Or sleep. I'll be back after an attitude adjustment...or when I finally upload a bunch of pet pictures...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hope you are feeling better today! I can imagine life must be stressful right now. Good luck! :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Thanks for the well-wishes. Pie (both pizza and regular) also helps =)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home