sally header2

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Quick update

  • It is 11 pm, I have 15 assignments to grade. A lecture to finish and class in 9 hours.
  • All I want to do is sleep. (A quick blog entry is my way of getting my mind working again after reading 10 paper summaries and almost falling asleep)
  • Miss kitty-pants is keeping me company. She enjoys grading because she likes chewing on pens.
  • My grant is still going slowly. I made a graph today. And a budget. It will be my only focus all weekend.
  • Oh, wait- I have to present a poster on Saturday at Grad Open House. At least that is only 3 hours.
  • Oh, wait- we have a prospective coming to visit so I also have to do beer/dinner at least 1, if not 2 nights this weekend.
  • I am so screwed.
  • *sigh*
  • Is it wrong to drink coffee at 11pm?

UPDATE: I didn't finish grading and the lecture was fine. Somehow, coffee was also avoided.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

If it is wrong, I don't want to be right.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home