- It is 11 pm, I have 15 assignments to grade. A lecture to finish and class in 9 hours.
- All I want to do is sleep. (A quick blog entry is my way of getting my mind working again after reading 10 paper summaries and almost falling asleep)
- Miss kitty-pants is keeping me company. She enjoys grading because she likes chewing on pens.
- My grant is still going slowly. I made a graph today. And a budget. It will be my only focus all weekend.
- Oh, wait- I have to present a poster on Saturday at Grad Open House. At least that is only 3 hours.
- Oh, wait- we have a prospective coming to visit so I also have to do beer/dinner at least 1, if not 2 nights this weekend.
- I am so screwed.
- Is it wrong to drink coffee at 11pm?
UPDATE: I didn't finish grading and the lecture was fine. Somehow, coffee was also avoided.