sally header2

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nobody puts DancingFish in Grading Jail...

The concept of grading jail is pretty much lost on me. Since my final on Thursday I have...
  • Cleaned the house so we could have people over
  • Hosted a lazy persons' holiday party (pizza, beer and Cranium around the Xmas Hibiscus)
  • Drank too much at said soiree
  • Went to a movie (Lars and the Real Girl is fantastic. Go see it if you can!)
  • Sunday.....something happened here, but I don't really remember what....not grading, though...
  • Oh yes, made gingerbread pancakes
  • Tried to make bread for Xmas gifts, but had no eggs due to pancakes
  • Went to the department holiday party
  • Watched the Bears game
  • Got a haircut
  • Got a manicure
  • Not finished grading my exams yet.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger arcadianrhythm said...

oooh, is that a Dirty Dancing reference? I like it!

Also... grading... I feel your pain. I currently have 187 items to be graded. (Yes, I keep track.) Let us not speak of this again.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home