sally header2

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Goodness all around!

Congrats to Sneks who successfully defended her dissertation proposal this afternoon! Weather be damned! She was so ready, I am sure the hardest part was getting all the committee members to campus in the crappy weather!

Also, Yay! for Final Day! I am a little in love with my final. I think it was challenging but fair and everyone asked said there were no surprises but it made them think. Now comes grading jail! I am over 25% done already but those were the easy questions, of course.

Finally, Yay! again! I got another grant! It is small but will pay for travel to my the field this summer and some supplies! Yippee!
What a great day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Congrats all around! I get my students' papers on Monday, and I hope to be out of grading Hell by Wednesday.

Especially yay for the grant! As a former grant writer, I know what a rush that is, no matter how much the check is for!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

Yay! Indeed! Congrats on the grant!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home