sally header2

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hello Brother!

So on Thursday I get a phone call from my brother that he will be coming into town. In about 5 hours. Our family has always had problems with giving proper notice. When I was a kid we would decide where we were going on vacations about 3 weeks before we left. I ran home, 2 hours of cleaning, a stop at Matt's Bday celebration and then off to pick him up from the airport. I didn't get to see him a lot the last time I was in IL for Xmas and he has never vistited me since I was a senior in college so I was pretty excited!


Lunch, drinks, softball practice (yes in that order- I was in the outfield and actually did better than usual considering usually I hide from the ball), a cookout and fun evening outside in the yard!


Unfortunately V was in the field collecting fishes so missed the fun. Luckily I got some practice with the grill so I am ready to make yummy meals for the rest of the summer!!

He had to beat the weather in the south so Saturday afternoon I took a ton of photos of him and his plane! He works for a company that gets contacts to fly these grids and take pictures of the groud. He has this cool computer in his plane that maps out the areas and then they put the pics together into huge arial maps like for GoogleEarth and stuff! It was really good to see him and I am really glad he got to see my house, pets, and lab. Hopefully he will be able to come back through again soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sneks said...

Your Mamma is so cute!

Super fun time with the bro! Next time, we party like rockstars and fly to Philly for the day!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home