sally header2

Monday, April 03, 2006

how long can I wait?

I love Knitty. I really do. I loved lots of things from the winter issue. It is always filled with such whimsy, easy to do projects for knitters like me and beautiful pieces that I can aspire to do someday... For now, everyday (sometimes twice) I check if the spring issue is out. I thought it might come out on March 21st. Then April 1st. Now I keep checking....Oh Knitty how I miss you and look forward to your next installment.


In other news....did you see the military plane crash in Delaware? The one less than half a mile from my field site? I am glad everyone is ok and I really hope I can get access to my fish in two weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

I'm checking twice a day, too.

:-(

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home