sally header2

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

too much of a good thing?

Last night I had my last dance class for this session. Since I missed lst week I decided I would make up another class and take 3 instead of my usual 2 classes. After a 2 week break, stomach flu, and not a lot of dinner I danced from 6:30 till 10:45. My legs want to fall off today. By the third class I was beat and hanging in the back despite being tolld to 'change rows!!' for fear of passing out while in FRONT of the class. Because if you pass out and are standing in the back- odds are no one will notice right? uh, yeah. I made it through by hanging near Grandma Grace. She may be a grandma but she can shake it! And has no qualms about exclaming "Oh Shit!" when the stetches get a little too ridiculous. Now I have to see if I have the time and money to afford the next 5 weeks of class but this past session has been good. As long as I only do 2 classes.

V went out to the field today. Me and the pets to run the house! I'll keep you posted on their adventures and what they think they can get away with while he is gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home