sally header2

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day people!

Just wanted to wish you all a great Valentines Day (a few days ago)! We will be celebrating by uh, yeah. We are not celebrating. V bought me an orchid when he went to the Depot to buy a new shovel during the snow and I cooked a fantastic pasta dinner on Sunday. I had dance class so I spent the evening with skinny 11 year olds and other assorted types who put joy into their glissades.

Sorry for the delay, I meant to put pics in and post the darn thing but alas, the camera was not making itself accessable. I can't seem to get the camera and the cord to hook it up to the computer in the same place at the same time. Either way it has been a busy week. we will leave it at that for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home