sally header2

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Impending ?


So we are getting our first snow storm of the winter tonight. Maybe I'll photoblog the storm and the back 40. Maybe I'll get some work done during the storm! Yeah right! I'm going to watch the last Arrested Developments from last night and throw snowballs at the dog!

Who me?




At least Seymour is getting ready for the storm!



Anyways, as promised... Here are my awesome presents from Amandamonkey! I love the bag and the mittens are fantasticly warm.



AND Here are the armwarmers for Sneks (New blogger alert!)





Pattern: from SnB Nation. No cable. done on 8s instead of 7s. I was afraid too tight a result with the alpaca would be too warm to wear with any regulatity.
Yarn: Misti Alpaca. It is great.
I think I will make myself a pair too in grey with 7s. The 8s caused me some anxiety.

And finally, in progress shaving...V felt a little creativity was in store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sneks said...

Yeah for awesome armwarmers!!! Thanks sooo much for the great B-day gift. I wear them everyday while in my office typing! I recommend a pair for anyone who types a lot and suffer's from Raynaud's syndrome (cold hands). It's my new goal to knit a pair too!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home