sally header2

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snowball Earth Dance

This past weekend Amandamonkey threw a fantastic Snowball Earth Dance. Anything with drinks, dancing and dressing up and I am happy to be there! V and I got our formal picture taken- him in his finest and me in head to toe sequins (nothing is more formal than sequins right??)
It was a great time and a nice final hurrah at Amandamonkeys home which she will officially sell in a matter of days.

In other dance news,. I can barely walk from the two classes I took but I had a fantastic time. Snex and I were the only ones who looked like we were actually enjoying the thing. I know it is serious but come on kids- at least you can smile during your grande jetes! In the jazz class, I was the oldest non- mom but I think I held my own. I was a bit scared for the 60-70 year old woman next to me- I didn't want to mess up and end up breaking her hip or something! She rocks for getting out there still though- she had some sass too!

Finally, V is obsessed. If I were as obsessed with my hair as he is- I would never hear the end of it. He is very proud of it and it is fitting for being a scientist/mountain man. I doubt it would fit any other profession as well. Either way, 3 months in the making....V's beard (which he wants to turm into as handlebar moustache)!

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

OMG, those pictures really crack me up.

...thanks for schlepping my stuff last night. I owe you big.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics....still looking good....you never came to visit me while going to the yarn shoppe in Crystal Lake (across the street from my work OR the Raue Center, as we call it)....long time no talk....GUMM EXPRESS!

Is that a better hint, doll? Here's another....

~TMK

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home