sally header2

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Whatchu lookin at?




Alright! Here we go kiddies....a picture recap.
While in Chicago we went to the Shedd and saw ArtGirls' FAVORITE fish. I always look up the name and always forget what it is... ArtGirl renamed it the Rothko Fish and you can see why!





Then we went to the best pizza place in Chicago. It was my first time there but it was fantastic. It is deep dish and there is this great carmelized cheese on the sides- it is seriously amazing. Check out Pequods if you can!



And now the knitting content you have been waiting for! I got great Xmas presents from ArtGirl. A mini-scarf and two skeins of Noro Silk Garden! Noro is my favorite yarn and I don't know what to do with this stuff yet. Got any good ideas for me?
We will have an update on the DNA scarf later but I am managing the dog and cat in the same room right now- I would put pics of both of them in this post here too but I don't want to go too overboard with the new camera!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oooh, I love Silk Garden! That colorway looks gorgeous. I've seen some really beautiful short-row scarves (like the MagKnits version) made out of Silk Garden - I bet those colors would look fantastic. :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Thanks, I will check out MagKnits for a possible pattern!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home