sally header2

Thursday, November 24, 2005

2 years

So V and I had our first date two years ago today. He made me a couple of cd's and the one on the bottom said "call xxx-xxxx for artists and track listings" he is sooo smooth right?!? Anyways, we made plans for a date on Tuesday to see Elf. He called me on Monday telling me to come up to Austin then since traffic on Tuesdays is MUCH worse than on Mondays. Again smooth- I STILL haven't gotten an answer about the traffic patterns in central Texas between Mondays and Tuesdays. Well, we went to dinner and ended up staying up almost all night talking. We still went to see Elf the next day before I had to go home and feed my cat. It might have been the world's longest first date, clocking in at 28 hours, and we have been together ever since.

On our drive to IL, we decided on a theme song....

"Sometimes we rock and roll
I'd rather stay at home
and Build a life
This heart's on fire
This heart's on fire"
-Wolf Parade


Happy Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Awwwww...

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are to cute! im very happy for you both! love ya (hope you can tell who i am by location... maybe ill get a blogger ID soon)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home