sally header2

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

some much needed knitting pics!







Here he is! California- the best pooch in the world! He has some crazy eyes here but he is a good looking dog that is for sure.












Finally! a pic of my Branching Out scarf! So only 3 repeats thus far but thanks to Amandamonkey, I am not frogging it. I will continue and do a good job of blocking it and then enjoy it for years to come. Or enjoy giving it as a present this Xmas.


Here is my latest obsessive project...The seed-stitch Alpaca scarf. I only hope it is a warm and great as it feels while knitting it up. It is simple but I waer a lot of color so need something that can be an everyday sort of scarf. Therefore, can't be too flashy. I really enjoy the seed stich-yness of it though.





I had a well deserved trip to Kraemer Yarn Shop today! Yea for yarn! New yarn! I got a bunch of Mauch Chunky for X-mas presesnts and a Chicago Bears (blue and orange if you aren't a sports fan) hat for V. And some crazy fuzzy-sparkly yarn in a white/blue-ish color for a pair of super fun arm warmers for winter time. Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

The Branching Out scarf is hilarious! I also am in love with the picture you left on my Frappr! map! Have entered the contest at Mason-Dixon yet?

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a shout-out. It's great to find new blogs!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home