sally header2

Saturday, October 15, 2005

What do you knit for a tortoise?


So last nights branching out party was great fun. Amandamonkey and Hamster_grrl and I knit and drank wine to our hearts content. Branching Out however- wasn't so good. I have frogged this thing 4 times and haven't gotten past the 7th row. BUT I think I figured it out (didn't know that you drop off stiches off like binding off after passing them over with the PSSO- I was putting them back on the left needle and was ending up with too many stiches!) Anyways, I will try it again after going to the lab for a while and see how far I get.

The living room is officially painted! The second coat of "Cookie Crumb" is on the wall and furnature will be replaced tonight.
We also have a new pet- a Russian Tortoise. V got him at a reptile show today. I must admit he is pretty cute but still needs a name! Any suggestions for a name are greatly appreciated.

Check k it out- my first photo! Me and a lot of finished objects! Closeups and details coming soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Vladimir?

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home