sally header2

Monday, September 26, 2005

hmmm.

So the test is over and that is all I have to say about that.

I am working on my mom's not quite -"Valentine's Day Mittens" from SnB Nation. They are going super quickly. I am regretting my descion to just go ahead with my 10's instead of 10.5s - they are a bit snug on me. My mom has called me "Amazon Baby" since I was born so here's hoping that she has smaller hands than me. Considering I have 4 shoe sizes and 6 inches on her I think it MIGHT be ok.

I should finish all but the thumb and flip top on the right handed one tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

After all the lead-up to the Shark Test, that's all you have to say?!

I can't wait to see those mittens. You can try them on my hands if you want.

9:24 AM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Well, for now at least.... I haven't gotten any grades back or anything . I know I did well on the shark practical but the lecture exam- I didn't even finish it. It stinks because I knew the material annd ran out of time (didn't realize it was timed so severly). I am pretty bitter so I was trying to just not bitch about it =) At least I knew all the material...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home