sally header2

Sunday, September 04, 2005

School and lack of knitting...

So learning Comparative Anatomy is really cutting into my knitting time! I STILL have 3 more blocks on the scarf and have only progressed a few rows worth on the cat bed. I did figure out that I have 2 skiens of wool leftover from a hat that never got made (well at least not out of that yarn) and 2 stepsisters who live in cold climates. How convieniant!

Well, yesterday was dedicated to the house- finally the whole breakfast nook has paint on it! Today is dedicated to work. Planning for upcoming experiments and you know- shark anatomy won't learn itself...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Expect recruiters to Google you for "digital dirt"
It could include your chat-room tirade on an ex-roommate's sex life or that photo of you and college buddies smoking something that's not exactly tobacco - stuff a prospective employer finds by Googling your ...
Hi
Your blog is fantastic ! Definitely I will come back here .

I have a pharmacy site. This site shows pharmacy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home