sally header2

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fun Fur is........FUN!

So today was a good one- got a package from my best friend, it is our 20th anniversary! Cookies, a beaded necklace, very cool. It made my day.

In knitting news, I worked on V's scarf, a green and tan striped creation. It is tooooo long but I suppose that's what I get for having such a tall boyfriend =) It is about 70% done though so it should be finished out soon.
Also started a project for the smaller of our two beasts- the Princess Snowball Kitty Bed from Stitch N Bitch. It is my first foray into Fun Fur and it is pretty cool- I thought it would be tough with all the extra stuff on there but it is easy and quick. The bed is about 25% done already.
The only other thing I have going right now is the Big Bad Baby Blanket from SnB. It is 50% done but gets ignored a lot since there is no baby that it is really for at this time. It is out of Caron Simply Soft and I know it is 100% acrylic but I love how that stuff is soft and it looks really knitted up. Hopefully I'll get pics of everything soon.

Well, a glass of wine, more knitting, and the last Saturday night before the new semester....

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

I'm glad to hear that the GIANT scarf is almost finished...

It's so great to see you in the blogosphere!!!!!!!

8:39 AM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

I'm glad to hear that the GIANT scarf is almost finished...

It's so great to see you in the blogosphere!!!!!!!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home