sally header2

Saturday, October 29, 2005

much to do

So a short post today- I am currently trying to finish my Halloween costume for a party tonight (Pics later). Must also clean a bit as V's brother, V2, is coming to visit tonight!
Oh yeah, and STUDY for comparative anatomy exam on Monday. Crap I am SOOO not ready for this one. Must get to work. I was hoping to sneak in a trip to the yarn store as well (it is right on the way to pick up cat food) but it might have to be my study break tomorrow.

Have a great Halloween weekend!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where in crystal lake, il is the yarn shop you like?? kinda know the area myself and just curious....

2:34 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

I haven't frequented many yarn stores but it is one of my favorites- really just PACKED with yarn. It is right in the downtown area...
Info on it from an online list of IL stores:
Sunflower Samplings
89 N. Williams St.
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
+1 (815) 455 2919
Owners: Barb and Linda
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10 to 5, Saturday 10 to 4. Among the many exciting yarns at Sunflower Samplings are Manos del Uruguay, Mountain Colors hand-painted yarns, Katia, Colinette hand-dyed yarns, Classic Elite, and Trendsetter yarns, to name only a few. There is a good selection of knitting books, patterns, and magazines, as well as Addi Turbo and Clover bamboo needles. Mail orders are welcome.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:56 AM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Hey to him too! Do I know you as well? How'd you find my ever-so-exciting blog?

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home