sally header2

Monday, October 31, 2005

A whale of a good time!


The Halloween party was a blast and the costume went over well... Even my friend Sneks, who worked with killer whales, approved! (that's her at the right with me in the costume of course!)

There is another pic below but you really can't see the dorsal fin very well. V helped me get it to stick out straight and it was cool except all the candles and my fear of setting my dorsal fin on fire.

The test today also went alright. Could've been better, could've been worse. I think I did about as good as I should've for my effort studying. We'll have to see how the grading goes....

V is on his way to the airport with V2 right now and Amandamonkey is coming over for dinner and knitting tonight. Hopefully it will be the start of a good week.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home