sally header2

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Da Bears!

I finished V's Bears hat- it is not as big as I thought it would be but it still fits him and he likes it. He has changed his mind about the pompom on top though. That is probably for the best. Hopefully a pic sometime this week.

I think this week is the calm before the storm. Thanksgiving, Last exams, finals, all will creep up faster than they should and the next thing I know I will be driving to IL for Xmas. Anyways, I am trying to be more productive overall in this lull in school related action. I actually came up with an offical dissertation related project to start on. Of course, my fish STILL are not aclimated to fresh water. If I am vigilant, they should be good to go by the time I return from Turkey Day. I also am turning in my first writings to my advisor. The intro for my first PhD school related paper and the deadline is tomorrow! It should have been weeks ago but I have a bad habit of trying to perfect the little things instead of just turning it in so I can shape up the big things how my advisor wants them.

Check it out: I found a pic from our grad poster session a few weeks ago. On the actual webpage they spell both the name of my study species (common- not even scientific!) and my name wrong. hmmm, I wonder what that says about the impression I've left on these folks thus far...

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Interesting.... I never thought of your name as hard to spell!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home