sally header2

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ouch!


So, after a great evening Friday night of bowling (see right), side ponytails (offical bowling hair!) and general fun for a friends birthday, I went to bed. Not quite asleep, I got up to check that the back door was locked. I fell down the stairs. It hurt, I cried. I now have a 2" by 2" bruise on my back- the not quite back, not quite butt part. And by "bruise" I mean area that is black-ish purple- not purple-ish black- mostly black. I'd put up a picture but you really don't want to see it. I can't lay on my back and driving is painful but hopefully it will start to go away soon. The fall itself was actually pretty comical I'm sure. It surely has me rethinking my choice of slippers!

Injuries aside, V and I hiked a couple miles of the AT on Saturday- the colors are changing and it was really beautiful. The trees are like fire!

In knitting news, I should finish up my alpaca scarf tonight and I started on V's Bears hat. I am using Hot Head from the first SnB and adding a folded up portion and a big orange pompom on top!

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Oh, ouch, sorry to hear about that. I slipped in a stream in Washington, bruising that exact same non-place a few years ago. I had quite a bruise for several weeks... The thing I was most upset about was that Rock Star was in the field and thus could not see the proof of my hard-core injury.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home