sally header2

Friday, January 13, 2006

NYC knitting

While walking in SoHo to get from the Evolution store to the PATH train yesterday, we stumbled upon both Purl AND The Point! Purl happened to be on the way but I had no idea where the Point even was. I thought Purl was crowded and, although there are a lot of yarns, it was too much in too small a space for me. I thought the Point was awesome! lots of variety, lots of room, AND coffee! V and I talked about going to hang out there sometime when we have something else to do in NYC.

I saw this quiz and look which one I turned out to be...


You are The Point!
http://www.thepointnyc.com
You want it all. You might have a hankering for
the most luxurious handpainted silk yarn. Or
maybe a couple of skein of Kureyon. Don't
worry, you can sit down, have a latte and
absorb it all...


What NYC yarn store are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

Blogger ShyViolet said...

The DNA scarf is so cool! I don't know how to knit, but I can crochet - do you know if there is a crochet version of this pattern? (I know it won't be the same, but maybe a similar effect?) Thanks!

9:26 PM  
Blogger hamster_grrl said...

Ooh!! Field trip! Field trip!

We will definitely have to go to NYC expressly to spend an afternoon there when I get back!

I joined the Melbourne Stitch N Bitch so I can meet some fiber friends here! Yay!

11:02 PM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

I am so jealous.
:-(

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home