sally header2

Friday, January 27, 2006

I love me some animals

V and I have a zoo of animals at home. We can entertain anyone with our creatures....dog, cat, fishes (only one tank at home but more at work/school), lizards, toads (spadefoots, red-spotted, regular old Bufo), frogs (Whites' tree frog, green tree frogs, some other tree ones I don't know the names of), salamanders (raised from eggs collected in the field), newts (adult and efts), turtles, and a tortoise (Demetri).
You'd think that'd be enough right? Well, thanks to CuteOverload and Stuff on Cats, I want more. I want to devote my whole house to tiny, adorable creatures.
Holy crap are they awesome! They will fully ensure that you don't get a manuscript to your advisor this afternoon (wait that might just be me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home