sally header2

Friday, February 24, 2006

new stuff, but not too much...

I added a few new links and new knitting blogs (more later as most of them are saved on the home computer).
More exciting- I FOUND THE CAMERA!!! (Not like it was missing or anything, mom!) That means super fun pic filled post coming right up! Provided I can find THE CORD (which also is not lost- mom!).

The weirdest thing about blogs is that, although sitemeter is great, you never know who it is that is reading along. You could be at a bar and have a friend you never knew read your blog tell you how cute it was that you dressed up the cat for the snow storm. Waitaminute...what? So in the spirit of this story Hi to all my blogstalkers! Leave a girl a comment every once in a while willya!

22 minutes to happy hour, not that I'm counting or anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home