sally header2

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

update-a-rooney!


So pics finally get caght up!!! Tonight we had an awesome spicy pasta dish. It was my first foray into cooking sans recipe and it actually turned out really well! Homemade pasta is always good...Here is the process when I made some last month...

I am in full knit mode too- baby blanket in progress for a sassy baby girl due next month! And the Umbilical Cord Hat from SnB made and gifted without even a pic. I hope it fits!

Last weekend I finally got some house work done- below is the breakfast nook that FINALLY has two coats of paint on the window sills!

The next big project is new floors in the bedroom. I constantly am afraid I am going to fall through one place or another and actually have with some spikey heels on. Below is the sample of the main floor and the border. We haven't decided on the border yet for sure- It is a chocolately brown if you can't tell from the pic. Pretty dark but might go nicely with the exposed brick and soon-to-be slate blue walls....What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

Oooooh, I definitely love the chocolatey brown!

9:45 AM  
Blogger kate.d. said...

blue walls rule! we have light blue in our living/dining room and dark blue in the bedroom. i find it very nice...calming, yet upbeat.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home