sally header2

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Cool stolen music related game...

Alright, I stole this from Hamster_grrl. Seemed like fun. It makes me sound like I listen to more Ani than I do though. I like her and all but I only own 2 albums and of all my 4340 songs, she shown up twice?? I think my music maker has a weird shuffle and it must be a mathematical thing to be 'random' and it all differs based on what song you start it on. If I start it on one of my favorites- Such Great Heights by Postal Service covered by Iron and Wine, here are my results...

Instructions:Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Nowhere Man by The Beatles
Gee, way to start off on quite a bleak note. Is this some kind of commentary on my having been in school for the past 20 years?
Will I have a happy life?
Flood Waters by Ani Difranco (instrumental, acoustic little thing)
Can we take that as floods of happiness?
What do my friends really think of me?
Stay Together by N*E*R*D
Sounds good friends!
Do people secretly lust after me?
Back To The Life by Spoon
How can I make myself happy?
Ringing The Bells For Jim by Johnny Cash
What should I do with my life?
Communist Daughter by Neutral Milk Hotel
I DO like Cuba a but too much (ask V and my watching of the World Baseball Classic this past week!)
Will I ever have children?
Bust by Outkast
What is some good advice for me?
Drink To Me by Johnny Cash
I can support that!
How will I be remembered?
Jealous Guy by John Lennon covered by Elliott Smith
Let's hope not shall we!!
What is my signature dancing song?
That Was My Love by Ani Difranco (another instrumental, acoustic little thing)
What do I think my current theme song is?
Accidentally by Owen (yet another instrumental, acoustic thing)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
No Surprises by Radiohead
HA! this one and the last one are opposites...funny how that worked out...
What song will play at my funeral?
On Fire by Sebedoh
What type of men/women do you like?
Men: Straight Street by the Fiery Furnaces
Umm, that makes sense
Women: Michelle by the Beatles
I'm picky aren't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home