sally header2

Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's 3-0. Do you give him the green light?

Baseball is back again.

AND SO IS KNITTY!!!! I can't wait to make me some Nauties! I am making good progress on the baby blanket and can't wait to be done with it. Maybe I'll finish my Branching Out then. The DNA Scarf? I guess it is warm out so no big rush on that one! Some fun little lacy things for my house? just wait and see!

Oh dear. A GRAND SLAM by a Cub. Let's get back to the baseball. I am incapable is remembering the names of baseball players. Two years ago there were two corn fed type boys on the Cubs. Hornswaggle and Farnswaggle (real names coutesy of V: Farnsworth and Hollandsworth). My favorite player is Hernando Fernandez (real name: either Aramais Rameriz OR Alex Gonzolas-no longer a Cub). I think Derek Lee is really Cory Patterson (no longer a Cub). The only new guys are Jacques Jones and Juan Pierre. The shall meld into a fantasticly named Jacques Pierre. Wish me luck with my sanity- we are only in the first week of games.

V says regarding the Cubs: "This is the year BABY! This is the year."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sneks said...

Too bad the Mets are gonna beat the Cubs when we go to the game at Shea! (Sorry, gotta go with my guy's team!)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home