sally header2

Monday, December 11, 2006

"1-2-3 Space Mountain"

The best...
HOLY CRAP did you see the Barack Obama intro to Monday night football? The set it up that even I half thought he was going to announce he was running for president. But the 'new guy' that might not have enough experience was, of course, Rex- not himself. He 'is ready...." FOR THE BEARS TO GO ALL THE WAY!! Ahhh, you see what they did there? hehehe. Even if you don't care about football it is worth finding on YouTube.
The good...
Revisions on the proposal are out to the committee to look over I did everything but the graphs they want...
I met with StatsMan at school today and will have an easy time on the stats for my next publication...
V is the best home repair guy in the world!
I finished one of the arm warmers for Dr. B! At least one wrist will be warm before January and she will know that the other is on its way....
I started a FANTASTIC alpaca eyelet scarf.... mmmm....alpaca...

The bad....
The committee wants graphs of made up data. This wouldn't be so bad except made up data is always so generic it isn't really all that informative...
I can't use ALL the data as one of my groups only has a sample size of one. I also need to collect more data to round out the groups and soon!
There are roots in the main line to our sewer....
No pics of the knits today!

The unclassifiable...
One month from today I will be here. And I will be all alone....

I hope I don't get attacked by javelina...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home