sally header2

Monday, December 04, 2006

Between a bullet and a target

  • I taught my last class for the semester today. Yeah!!
  • I had students sit outside the classroom door until they heard I was done teaching and then walk in just to get their tests back. Jackasses.
  • I had a BOY KNITTING during my class today! That was actually pretty exciting. I think he was working on a brown scarf on needles that were less than 8s but that was all I could tell- he put it away before I could bug him about it. (I couldn't really ask him either because I don't know his name- I think it was the first time all semester he showed up).
  • I saw an amazing woman defend her dissertation this afternoon. Congrats to the newest Dr. B! (the armwarmers for her did not get finished).
  • I defend my dissertation proposal in 14 hours. I don't feel ready (but do I ever? uhhh, no.)
  • I am exhusted already and haven't slept well since last week.
  • I need to practice more in the morning.
  • I don't know what to wear. I usually dress up really nice for things like this. Any excuse to wear cute skirts and shoes! I didn't shop for new clothes or shoes (too poor) so will have to make do with whatever I might find clean in the morning. It is too cold for skirts anyways. Usually I wear red or green for presentations. Green is my favorite and red is a powerful color. I made my PPT in red so both red and green are out for this one. Light blue or white I am thinking...
  • Off to do more reading- Stay tuned!!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hamster_grrl said...

Ooh, knitting boys are HOT!!

Also, I'm tagging you! See my blog for the details!

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think all the boys are HOT!!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home