sally header2

Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Thanksgiving Miracle

Last night as I was packing up my stuff to go home, the last in my hallway to leave, I got a phone call from V. He had parked even further away from the door than I usually do and had good news.


He found my mitten
You can't even tell which one was lost! I only looked really from the ca to the door based on my velcro coat theory. How it ended up 40 ft. past my car, I don't know or care- just happy to have it back!!
Today V and I are enjoying some of the things we are thankful for--our house, pets, good food, foootball, movies and each other (with a bit of powerpoint slide making and grading thrown in because we are grad students). All the food is actually going to be done at the same time and we must get to eating right now! We wish everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving! Love, Dancing Fish

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

YAY! It really *is* a Thanksgiving miracle!

I'm thankful you're my friend.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home