sally header2

Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Come on pencil, MAKE WORDS!"

Today, as I was actually compliling data, I stumbled upon a very relevant and hilarious episode of Spongbob Squarepants. I'm sure you can see why from the following quotes...

"I can't work on my essay when there is a mess in the kitchen"
"OK, Essay. Prepare to be written!"
"You and I both know that you are just using me as a distraction so you don't have to write your essay"
"I can't write with all these paper shavings on my paper"
"I can't write on an empty stomach, I need my brain food"
"....only has a few hours to complete his essay, but he continues to goof off. When will he learn?"
"Do I dare look at the clock? Class starts in 5 minutes!"

Of course, it works for Spongebob because all the things he has done to procrastinate are also things you should not do at a stoplight, which happens to be the topic of his essay!
Well, it works out till he hands it out is told...
"I decided to cancel the assignment..."

If only that were the case for grad students sometimes too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sneks said...

I MUST HAVE a t-shirt that says:
"You and I both know that you are just using me as a distraction..."

Or at least a plaque on my door.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home