sally header2

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sleeping is givin in...

I usually try to get to school between 9-10. Ocassionally I'll let myself get invloved in a Dawson's Creek rerun and do all my morning computer work from home instead of school but not often. Those days I get in by 10:30 (I have a 20-30 minute commute).
It is 10:45. I am at my desk and already this morning got gas, picked up cat food, went for a run, showered, read an abstract and have finished all my student emailing for the morning. I hope the rest of the day is as productive as the first 3 hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be something in the air! I have already emptied and moved the tv cabinet from C's room to the den. Now I have to take apart the bunkbed thing, move it and put it back together. Candle party tomorrow night in the den.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home