sally header2

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm done!

At the SnB on Sunday, I finished all but the binding off of the Pinwheel Baby Blanket! After the Bears (woo hoo!) game, it was finished.

Pattern: Pinwheel (link above)
Start date: July 23rd, 2006
End date: Oct. 8th, 2006
Yarn: Red Heart Soft (it is acrylic but soft enough and washable!)
Final dimensions: BIG! It is 33 inches across. It rolls on the ends but since it is acrylic, blocking won't do much to help.

It got monotonous towards the end but I think part of that is having started it and knit a lot before frogging and starting over. I LOVE the pattern and will use the striping again on other stuff, like a scarf. This is the 3rd baby blanket this year though and I need a break from the big projects. Good thing it is Socktober fest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home