sally header2

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Goodbye fun joiny thing!

Ah Socktoberfest. I hardly knew ya! I DID start the first ever sock I've knit but I have been so busy I have knit the heel flap and haven't even turned the heel yet. Too much fun social happy times this past weekend to have turned it. The proposal still underway, proctoring/grading an exam tomorow, a poster symposium coming up this week (luckily that will be finished tonight!) AND then we had our first crime/vandalism here in ghettoville (nothing too serious but a few hundred bucks and a serious annoyance) so I couldn't even Stich n Bitch on Sunday. Anyways, Sock Knitting will have to continue for me through November. I am enjoying it thus far and the short rows of the heel weren't a problem. dddddddd kitty officially takes over the keyboard. Means I need to get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home