sally header2

Monday, November 20, 2006

where has my little mitt gone?

Today, I lost a handknit mitten. A fantastic birthday gift from Amandamonkey last year. They were fantastic fingerless things in Sunshine Yarns Watermelon.

The mitts had been in the middle console of my car. I got home from the gym (3.1 miles on the treadmill!) and found one mitten stuck to the velcro on my coat. The other is nowhere to be found. Maybe I will find it in my gym locker or office at school but I didn't have time to drive all over looking for it tonight (I live 25 minutes from school). They were one of my first knit gifts since I started knitting and between that and being from Amandamonkey, I was on the verge of tears when I realized it was gone. Now, I know I am probably stressed out since I was crying over losing a mitten and luckily V got me calmed down. BUT, if anyone out there finds a white, pink and green striped flip-top mitten- Please call me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

It's okay, Ms Fish. I still love you and find you worthy of handknit gifts!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home