sally header2

Friday, November 24, 2006

WIPs

The heel of the sock remains unturned. Perhaps tomorrow. I thought I'd do it yesterday but then I had one too many white russians and was too engrossed in Elf to bother.

I also have been working on a pair of arm warmers for a graduating PhD student. Her defense is the day before my proposal defense so I might not finish them in time but at least she will understand why! They are in a very soft and warm alcpaca...In my last bit of yarn news, I did buy all my yarn for the Fairly Easy Fair Isle! I love Kramer Yarns and figured I'd substitute their Mauch Chunky for the Lamb's Pride. I went with a brown sweater with olive, sage and off white accents- I am super excited but won't cast on quite yet!

In non-knitting news, it is V and I's 3 year anniversary! Pretty low key but it is nice to spend some quality time together. We both had a lot of work to do but we went for a great run (picking up speed for our 5k next Saturday) and even better dinner at our favorite neighborhood place. Next year we get to celebrate as a married couple! Yea!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kate.d. said...

hey, congrats on the anniversary! glad you enjoyed the day :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home