sally header2

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend To-Do

Oh, such a beautiful weekend! I've got lots of plans to:
Finish grading (I'm lazy. I know.)
Finish a skirt
Start a dress
Finish knitting some armwarmers
Go for a run lift some weights
Mop the floor
Clean up the yard (in hopes of BBQs before my friends scatter for the summer)
Do laundry dishes
Go to a knitting meet-up
Go to a party
Avoid cake at said party
Read articles for possible new experiment
Take some data
Do some writing

I bet a bunch of this will spill over into next week but I better get started on my non-lazy weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger botanybabe said...

so are the cross outs things you did...or things that got eliminated beforehand? ha!

12:58 PM  
Blogger BrightBoy said...

Are you still in Pennsylvania? Is the weather nice up there yet?

4:20 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

botanybabe- Strikeouts are things I've completed. Although who was I kidding with the laundry....

blackenedboy- I am in PA and the weather has been beautiful!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home