sally header2

Friday, May 11, 2007

No phone

Talk about NOT falling off the face of the earth right? Ha!

My phone died. Totally and completely dead. V still has hope but I really don't think it is magically going to turn on. The closest phone company store is 4 hours away so I won't be getting a phone before at least Monday. And then it will likely be V's backup. So if you know me in real life- email me your phone number!

Time for a few bullets!

  • I finished the first trial of my third experiment. Woo Hoo!
  • I decided and registered for the conference! Now to finish an abstract....
  • Jaywalkers are still on the needles. Only 3 though- cats at house sitting job #3 got to them and broke a needle. They managed to not break in my carry on flying to IL and back but 1 night in a house with cats and they are toast!
  • House sitting job #5 has Internet, the Dish, and an awesome hammock. Yay, Saturday! You know, except for the whole needing to try to find a phone and run experiments thing...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DancingFish said...

Thanks for the suggestion! Luckily we are really close to the end of our plan so were planning on upgrading plans and phones soon anyways!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home