sally header2

Monday, September 24, 2007

RBOC

Bullets to update you on things I don't post about. Or more likely- write posts about but then never actually post...
  • My first exam was today. I spent the weekend thinking they would all get As or all get Fs. After grading parts of it- the average should be in the high C- low B range. Not bad for a first test.
  • I was just asked to review a manuscript. My first one! There is a series of easy lectures coming up so I even feel like I have time to do it and do it well! Cool!
  • This house is a pit and it drives me crazy. I am organizing my craft room. Most rooms of the house actually. I am also making a new office space so I don't have to work at the dining room table anymore. It works well except for eating over papers and laptops every meal.
  • Slowly but surely, knitting has begun. In the past I tried to knit an hour a day. Now it is 2 rows a day on a pair of armwarmers. A sweater will be made (or at least started) by the end of the year.
  • Could Rex Grossman be any worse?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

I don't knit (sorry), but I do crochet in a very lazy and occasional fashion. I'd really like a nice cozy poncho type thing, but these days I'll be lucky if I finish the dishcloth I started months ago.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home