sally header2

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A limited time banner...

I started playing with Photoshop again. I was trying to avoid flowers, insects, fish and none of my landscape pictures were striking me as all that interesting tonight.
My mom LOOOVVVVVVVEEESSSS penguins. So I made a penguin banner for her (I was going to leave it until her upcoming birthday but this one may not last very long).
Of course, they are super cute and love the science and knitting but it is pretty obvious that these penguins are in an *ahem* compromising position.....sorry Mom! And anyone who might be offended by penguin procreation....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

haha, too funny!

it reminds me of these mugs my parents had when i was a little kid

http://www.taylorandng.com/img/anidaybl.gif

one had penguins, and it was a special treat for me to get to drink out of the special mugs.
well, i took a good look at them when i was like 16 and all of a sudden realized that the animals weren't just playing in a big group...

my parents thought it was hilarious.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Laurie K said...

love the penguins!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks.............I love it!!!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home