sally header2

Friday, September 07, 2007

It was on sale....

My LYS had a 50% off remodeling sale. I stocked up on yarn for a couple of big projects I hope to take underway.
I have made a deal with myself that as soon as I finish 1 project (thumbs on Fetching) and start a second silk armwarmer- I can start some sweaters. You know I've never knit one sweater but multiple sweaters- that sounds like a good idea....
I am going to make this...
Kelly Cardigan from Erika Knights' Classic Knits
Out of this
I am going to make this....
Tangled Yoke Cardigan from IKFall 07
Out of this...
I am going to make MY DNA scarf out of this...
yummy pile of alpaca.


I had some help taking pics today from Turtle.
"I will protect this fine population of yarn"
"I did such a good job protecting it....It is now ALL MINE!"
"I said, MINE, lady!"

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Oh Crap! I totally meant to go up to the Kraemer's sale. Is it still going on?

3:10 PM  
Blogger arcadianrhythm said...

These NEED to be made into lolcats. I suggest for the second one:
DIS YARN?
...IZ NOT FUR SALE.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home