sally header2

Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's Caturday!

I am holed up in the house and sick as can be. I don't know what it is but my joints hurt, hot, sleepy, and I'll spare you the details of the problems with my bodily functions but I am to the point where I can't even drink water. Ick.
I am supposed to go knit and finish the baby blanket ends tomorrow but we will see. Of course, my first SnB back in PA and I am living it up by going from my bed to the guest room to the comfy downstairs chair but to my bed. Also, that whole 8 am Monday morning lecture thing (nope, no holiday for us) is sort of totally not getting done.
I'm through whining now. Here are some awesome pet pics for this beautiful Caturday (and Dogurday too!) He totally looks like he should be in a Gap ad or something.
Maybe Tyra should put him on Americas Next Top Cat Model. This is his sexy face. Miss meows-a-lot could also be in the running. She certainly knows how to strike a pose. She is the cutest but perhaps too cute is a little too commercial for Tyra and the gang. Cal just has crazy eyes! He's so fierce that he IS the Tyra of our little household.
Geez, I need to get back to sleep....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Field Notes said...

Cute pet pics - the little grey kitty is adorable! Good luck on teaching your class!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. McCarthy said...

Sorry to hear that your sick, but what are you talking about not getting the day off? Who doesn't give Labor Day off? I'd like to know who they are so that me and Cesar Chavez's ghost can come kick their captialistic, money-loving asses.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That sucks that you are sick! What's going on with the SNB?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Aw! Such cute little guys....

2:41 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Thanks! We love our little fur-family =)

jenny- I will send you an email about the SnB!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home