sally header2

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Glamour Moose and a FO

A few thoughts I had last night as I was doing my mind-numbingly tedious work stuff…

That Fergie song ‘Glamorous’? I like to sing it in my head as Glamour Moose.
I haven’t watched it in a while (months?) but it still bothers me that ‘What Not to Wear’ makes me seriously consider doing things like…..get bangs. Such a bad idea, yet they make it seem like such a viable option.
I wish I had less work to do so I could Photoshop together what I really mean by Glamour Moose.
I thought there was a really bad storm moving through because it was so dark outside the lab. Turns out, it was just nighttime.
I am a horrible knit blogger. I apologize. Here is the Pinwheel blanket v2. In purple. I have ends to weave in and no address to send it to! And bad pics due to it, again, being nighttime. Only 1 more week of experiments left...
I should say something about how I have been reading lots of blogs but not commenting too much. I’m still reading though and will be back to commenting soon!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey! I have bangs and they *are* a good idea. Maybe not in August...but the other 11 months of the year they are stylish and just librarian-ish enough.

And the blanket is coming along great. Love the deep color!

11:37 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

Sorry Specs! I should have been more specific- they are a bad idea on me. They look great on so many others- which is why resisting them can be so hard =)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Holy stealth knitting, batman!
That looks awesome.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blanket looks great!!! Great work! Oh and the simpsons thing, you really have to mess with the character once it is generated. Still lots o fun! Thanks for reading the blog!

9:48 AM  
Blogger granolagirl said...

great blanket. I've seen this pattern..where is it from again? Love your colours too, I have been on a huge purple kick this year..colour of creativity you know!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home