sally header2

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Priorities

As I start the last 10 days of one experiment, I am thinking of not bothering with the other. I know I have to continue it next summer and part of me just wants to really focus on the one I might be able to finish NOW rather than mess with the one that I know will be continued next year.
A different part of me just has startitis on things that I thought about at the conference! I want to just jump in to get these new ideas off the ground but should probably wait and make sure I know what I am doing first. Or actually finish the 4 other projects I am currently involved in at some level. heh.

I really need to sit down and prioritize what HAS to be done, what I would like to do and what I should just shelve for the time being. I go back and forth so much, I just need to make decisions, a schedule and not deviate from it. Even my date to leave here is still up in the air because I am torn between what I could possibly get done if I stay as long as possible and when I should realistically just stop, clean up and go home.

Luckily, the beginning of the end of research has got me wrapping up all sorts of non-work things. I will finish the baby blanket today (pics tomorrow!), finish writing wedding thank yous (oh so late!), and am close to the end of my latest book as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home