sally header2

Friday, July 06, 2007

Who could win a rabbit?

The 4th of July brought a nice cook out, lots of fireworks and regular old work too. Plus.....BUNNIES!
This place was lacking a bit on the cute.

I am trying to fight off the shakes so I can do some pipetting today. How about some bullets
  • My trailer is leaking again. It drips right onto my head while I sleep. I don't fit in the bed to begin with so when I have to scrunch down to avoid getting wet, I don't really sleep at all. This is why I 'm all shakey.
  • I had two mini-candy bars for breakfast with my coffee. It is one of those days.
  • I am still knitting on the baby blanket. I meant to take pictures of it but got distracted by this.....
  • You will notice on the side bar that I finally put up progress bars for my work. It was time. More on this later if I get things running in the lab.
  • I just got SO excited. Under 'Sweaters' at Anthropologie there was a tab for 'Patterns'. I thought they were selling sweater patterns. Turns out there are selling sweaters with patterns on them. Given my first reaction, there is hope for me as a knitter yet!
  • V is sick. Really sick. It sucks being away because there is absolutely nothing I can do.
  • I lied last week when I said I was going to take the whole day off on Saturday. I will take most of the afternoon off but the whole day is just out of the question.
  • They just put up the schedule for the conference I am going to. Some awesome folks I haven't ever met before will be there plus some awesome folks I have. Also, shit. I am sooooooooooooooooo not ready.

I'm off to the lab. Nothing like a little fear as a motivator!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger arcadianrhythm said...

Ooh, just saw your post about the DNA scarves - let me know if you decide on a yarn. I have been wanting to make one for a while but am also having trouble picking a yarn. I can't even remember what my most recent idea was...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh, snazzy progres bar! I'm going to have to get one of those.
What's with the snake?

12:04 PM  
Blogger DancingFish said...

The snake is a Desert Kingsnake. King snakes eat other snakes so this little lady could have had a rattlesnake for lunch. That is just so badass! My boss found her in her front yard just down the road so brought her over to show us. She is very pretty!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home