Who could win a rabbit?
The 4th of July brought a nice cook out, lots of fireworks and regular old work too. Plus.....BUNNIES!
This place was lacking a bit on the cute.
I am trying to fight off the shakes so I can do some pipetting today. How about some bullets
- My trailer is leaking again. It drips right onto my head while I sleep. I don't fit in the bed to begin with so when I have to scrunch down to avoid getting wet, I don't really sleep at all. This is why I 'm all shakey.
- I had two mini-candy bars for breakfast with my coffee. It is one of those days.
- I am still knitting on the baby blanket. I meant to take pictures of it but got distracted by this.....
- You will notice on the side bar that I finally put up progress bars for my work. It was time. More on this later if I get things running in the lab.
- I just got SO excited. Under 'Sweaters' at Anthropologie there was a tab for 'Patterns'. I thought they were selling sweater patterns. Turns out there are selling sweaters with patterns on them. Given my first reaction, there is hope for me as a knitter yet!
- V is sick. Really sick. It sucks being away because there is absolutely nothing I can do.
- I lied last week when I said I was going to take the whole day off on Saturday. I will take most of the afternoon off but the whole day is just out of the question.
- They just put up the schedule for the conference I am going to. Some awesome folks I haven't ever met before will be there plus some awesome folks I have. Also, shit. I am sooooooooooooooooo not ready.
I'm off to the lab. Nothing like a little fear as a motivator!