sally header2

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Boring knitting = no posts about it

I have been knitting away on the ol' Pinwheel Baby Blanket v.2 for a baby due in just under a month. I will finish it with no problems (I hope) as I am pretty far along. It is just stockinette stitch in the round. Switch color. Repeat. BORING. I accidentally left it at the house I was pet-sitting at all week too. I guess that means I must work on a different project tonight! Despite more babies on the way, I am not knitting for them yet. Or if I am- not blankets. I just can't do it. It gets so boring and I want to do something that challenges me and I want to work with fun yarn. In my poor-grad-student-knitting world, baby blanket = acrylic, easy (stockinette) project.
So, new knitting --What, Oh, What will it be?
The second silk armwarmer?
The thumbs of Fetching?
Cast on for the Sweater finally?
Will I get the courage to frog the Jaywalker?
Cast on for something new and lace-y?

Oh the possibilities! The suspense!!! The lab work I must go do so I can knit without guilt!

hmmmmm, I think I had too much coffee today.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I vote for finishing project. Then we get to see them!
Although I understand the urge to cast on.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

projects*

2:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I linked to your blog through Sarah. I feel the same about baby blankets! I get so tired of the same stitches over & over again. It doesn't help that my friends are all expecting now either. I put my name on a list for the Dream in Color Tulip Baby sweater kits at my LYS. I just don't think I can knit another blanket for awhile.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home